Still/Falling tells the story of Nina. Nina has a great life She loves her family, she does well in school, and her friends are awesome. But suddenly Nina starts feeling… off, and she finds herself slipping into a dark reality she cannot understand, let alone articulate to the people around her. Still/Falling follows Nina as she tries to come to terms with what it means to struggle with anxiety and depression, and to rise above it with as much strength, and as few scars, as possible.
Themes: Identifying the Need for Help • Healthy Management of Stress and Anxiety • Combating Stigmas Around Mental Health
• Drama, Grades 9-12
Health and Physical Education
• Healthy Active Living Education, Grades 10-12
Social Sciences and Humanities
• Introduction to Anthropology, Psychology, and Sociology, Grade 11
• Challenge and Change in Society, Grade 12
• Personal Life Management, Grade 12,
• Dynamics of Human Relationships, Grade 11
To book student groups for Still/Falling, please contact our Education Services Manager Catherine Ballachey (email@example.com).