The Great Canadian Theatre Company takes a look at early teenage life with the performance of Still/Falling. Appropriate for students in grades 8-12 this performance looks at the life of a young person named Nina who begins to struggle with anxiety and depression, despite having a "great life".
• Drama, Grades 9-12
Health and Physical Education
• Healthy Active Living Education, Grades 10-12
Social Sciences and Humanities
• Introduction to Anthropology, Psychology, and Sociology, Grade 11
• Challenge and Change in Society, Grade 12
• Personal Life Management, Grade 12,
• Dynamics of Human Relationships, Grade 11
To book student groups for Still/Falling, please contact our Education Services Manager Catherine Ballachey (email@example.com).