BIA Annual General Meeting (Virtual)
January 14, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. – Online Meeting
The Board of the Wellington West BIA invites all member businesses and property owners from across Hintonburg and Wellington Village to join us virtually for our January 14 AGM, reporting on 2020 and looking forward to a brighter 2021.
Please RSVP today, and we will follow up by email in January with links and login information:
All are welcome, but when registering, please let us know if you are a voting member of the BIA or a non-voting attendee by choosing the appropriate ticket type.
- The BIA boundaries are shown at right.
- All commercial properties AND each business operating on those properties are members of the BIA.
- Registered charities, non-commercial properties, and home based businesses are NOT eligible voting members.
- Only one owner or designated representative may vote per BIA member business or property.
- If you have any questions about membership or would like to confirm whether your property or business is eligible to vote, please email our office: email@example.com.
Important documents for this meeting:
(Please check back here as more documents are being added to this page up to the date of the meeting)
- Agenda for Jan 14, 2021 Annual General Meeting (for approval at AGM)
- Minutes of last year’s Jan 2020 Annual General Meeting (for approval at AGM)
- AGM Presentation (available after meeting)