All railroads lead to Hintonburg
Next stop: a hipster’s paradise
The two lines of Ottawa’s LRT network connect in only one location: Bayview Station. This transit intersection connects Ottawa South, Ottawa Centre and Ottawa East like never before. And luckily for anyone riding the rails, this connection point is just steps away from the neighbourhood of Hintonburg, the trendiest, funkiest, most creative community in Ottawa.
You’re very close to hundreds of shops and 80 restaurants of the thriving, exciting Wellington West business district – including the neighbourhoods of Hintonburg and Wellington Village.
Click here to see the full directory of businesses across Wellington West, from Island Park Drive to the O-Train Line 2 tracks.
The best of the best, just a short walk from LRT
From Bayview Station, head South on the multi-use pathway to Somerset St. West, go up the ramp or stairway, head West on Somerset and prepare to be amazed. Within just a 10 minute walk of the LRT you’ll find some of the most unique and special spots in Ottawa.
What you’ll find close by:
- The sweetest handmade treats: SuzyQ Donuts
- Maybe something a little more healthy? Simply Raw Express
- Love to be challenged? Escape Manor
- Looking to get fit AND have fun? Iron North Fitness, PranaShanti Yoga Crossfit Bytown and Ottawa Pole Fitness
- Having a bad hair day? These folks can help: The Gray Whale, Ember Hair, Crows Nest Barber, Hintonburg Hair House and The Hair Salon
- Addicted to interior design? Malenka Originals, Maker House Co., Tinseltown Christmas Emporium and Marie Antoinette’s