BIA Directory Enhancement Pilot Project
We’re looking for businesses to sign up to help us!
- Wellington West BIA is recruiting businesses to help us design an enhanced business directory on WellingtonWest.ca/directory.
- This project is fully funded by a grant from the Digital Mainstreet Labs program in partnership with Invest Ottawa.
- Enable member businesses to claim, and manage their own BIA directory listings.
- Allow members to customize listings with multiple photographs, online calls to action, SEO Keywords, and social media link buttons.
- Focus on mobile-first design, allowing phone users to easily find businesses.
- Create single-source CRM database of member businesses, properties, and contact information.
How to help:
- ► Sign up!
- ► Verify/update your information
- A project team member will help you update your basic contact information.
- ► Give us feedback
- We’ll send you preliminary designs and demos as we go for your thoughts.
- ► Help us test the “Claim” feature
- Once this feature is in place, we’ll ask you to a) carry out a few simple tasks like adding photos, keywords, and choosing custom buttons; and b) provide feedback.
- ► That’s it!
- Then when we launch, you’ll have a head start and we’ll point customers, media, and other businesses to you as examples.