About Cornerstone House of Refuge Apostolic Church
The CornerStone House of Refuge Apostolic Church (CHORAC) held its first service in Ottawa on April 19, 1992 in rented facilities. Under the dedicated leadership of Pastor Edgar C. Wilson as well as committed ministers and members this fellowship realized its vision of acquiring property at 1194 - 1196 Wellington Street West Ottawa, Ontario which was to reconstruct the House of God on September 9, 1994! With the assistanceof Godly craftsmen, including some from other denominations, what were two theaters was transformed into a beautiful sanctuary dedicated to the worship of God. CHORAC continues to minister to the spiritual and material need of many and has consistently proclaimed the Lord Jesus Christ as the answer to all man's needs.