Foodie Feature: Make Fish Your Dish
One of the best things about living in Wellington West is the abundant access to food that is both delicious and nutritious. Recipe developer and television host Paula Roy says that many of the questions she fields on a regular basis are from people who want advice on how to incorporate more fish into their diet, as part of an effort to have a healthier diet. Fortunately, there are many establishments in Hintonburg and Wellington West that serve up delicious fish dishes, and Paula has made the rounds to collect a few of them. In this video, she shares selections from:
- Petit Bill’s Bistro (seafood chowder)
- Parlour (Boquerones)
- Wellington Butchery (salmon pot pie)
- Hintonburg Public House (pan-fried cod with salad and fries)
- The Elmdale Oyster House and Tavern (lobster roll)
- The Third (classic fish and chips)
- Wellington Wholesale Seafood Market (fresh ahi tuna to make tuna crudo).
These are just some of the local spots where you can find tasty seafood and there are several others as well, if you’re looking to make fish your dish!
Find Paula’s tuna crudo recipe, referenced in the video, here: https://constantlycooking.com/2013/10/26/tuna-crudo/
- October 19
- 12:00 pm