Foodie Feature: Taste the World Part 1
One of the things that local recipe developer, food writer and cooking show host Paula Roy loves best about living in Wellington West is the amazing diversity of food that is readily available. As she explains in this video, it’s very easy to quite literally take your taste buds on a trip around the world, without ever leaving the neighbourhood! There are so many global cuisines represented, and some great fusion options as well. Paula stopped in at six of her favourite spots and shares what she collected at each one. Watch it on Facebook!
- Al Jazeera (South East Asian): Punjabi vegetarian samosas
- No 1 Chinese Food (Chinese): General Tao chicken
- La Bonita (Mexican): Carnitas tacos and Mexican rice
- Sushi Umi (Japanese): lunch combo special of sushi + miso soup
- Pho Viet Taste (Vietnamese): Vegetarian Pad Thai
- Parma Ravioli (Italian): Fresh potato gnocchi in rose sauce + cheese pizza focaccia
Consider setting off on your own global cuisine treasure hunt and be sure to check out wellingtonwest.ca/TASTE2021 for two additional Taste the World culinary segments coming soon.
- September 23
- 12:00 pm