Information for Members
You can contact us for help with:
- Marketing & Events – we brand the area, carry out promotional campaigns, and organize and sponsor events.
- Advocacy & Member Services – help dealing with the city and community about policy, permits, crime, construction, research, training etc.
- Beautification & Maintenance – we look after planters and street furniture, street banners, working with the city on maintenance issues.
- Graffiti Removal – our contractors proactively find and remove graffiti tags.
Claim your online directory listing:
You’ll find our member directory here:
Every member business automatically receives a free listing as soon as we become aware of the business. So check our directory for your listing, then please either:
- CLAIM YOUR LISTING (click here for instructions) to begin customizing the photos, details, and custom feature buttons; or
- EMAIL OUR OFFICE if your business doesn’t yet appear, and we’ll help you get started!
Sign up for e-mail updates and news:
- Weekly Wednesday Newsletter – this is our public e-newsletter. Updates are sent out every Wednesday at 5 p.m. to local residents and anyone else who wishes to follow events and news in our BIA. These updates include feature pieces, upcoming events, job postings etc.
- WWBIA Member Alerts – these are sent out less frequently but include important updates and information for businesses in the BIA – including you. These updates might include updates on upcoming promotions, construction, weather, or crime alerts.
Please let me know if we can add you to one or both of these lists. And be sure to send your event notices, job postings, media features our way so we can include them in our Weekly Wednesday newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on social media:
We use these Social Media channels to highlight events, news, photos etc. so again, be sure to send any updates or event notices our way:
Get in touch with us:
We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Visit our office: 1292 Wellington St. West.
- Call us: 613-729-0363
- Our staff:
- Dennis Van Staalduinen – BIA Executive Director
- Michelle Eagen – Operations Manager
- <vacant>– Communications Officer