Information for Members
How we help our member merchants
- Marketing & Events – We brand the area, carry out promotional campaigns and organize and sponsor events.
- Advocacy & Member Services – We help members work with the City and community regarding policy, permits, crime, construction, research, training, etc.
- Beautification & Maintenance – We look after planters and street furniture, street banners and working with the City on maintenance issues.
- Graffiti Removal – Our contractors proactively find and remove graffiti tags.
Claim your directory listing
You’ll find our member merchant directory here!
Every member merchant automatically receives a free directory listing on our website. Please visit our directory for your listing and then:
- CLAIM YOUR LISTING to begin customizing the photos, details, and custom feature buttons; or
- EMAIL OUR OFFICE if your business is not listed and we’ll help you get started!
Sign up for email updates and news
- Weekly Wednesday Newsletter: This is our public e-newsletter. Updates are sent out every Wednesday to local residents and anyone else who wishes to follow events and happenings within our BIA. These updates include feature pieces, upcoming events, job postings, calls to action, etc.
- WWBIA Member Alerts: These are sent out less frequently and include important updates and information for businesses in the BIA – including you. These updates might include information on upcoming promotions, construction, weather and crime alerts, etc.
Please let us know if you would like to be added to these lists! Be sure to send us your event notices, job postings, media features, etc. and we can include them in our Weekly Wednesday newsletter. Please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, submissions for our Weekly Wednesday newsletter are accepted until Tuesday at 5:00pm.
Follow us on social media
We use these social media channels to highlight member merchants and community events, news, photos, etc. Please send updates or notices via email to email@example.com.
- Twitter: @Wellington_West
- Facebook: @WellingtonWestBIA
- Instagram: @Wellington_West
Get in touch with us
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Our office address: 1292 Wellington Street West
Dennis Van Staalduinen, Executive Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Devon Armstrong, Executive Assistant – email@example.com
Jason Fuerst, Administrative Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley Thurston, BIA Communications and Events Coordinator – email@example.com