Information for Members
You can contact us for help with:
- Marketing & Events – we brand the area, carry out promotional campaigns, and organize and sponsor events.
- Advocacy and Member Services – help dealing with the city and community about policy, permits, crime, construction, research, training etc.
- Beautification & Maintenance – we look after planters and street furniture, street banners, working with the city on maintenance issues.
- Graffiti Removal – our contractors proactively find and remove graffiti tags.
Check your online directory listing:
Every business automatically receives a free listing. Make sure you are listed, and the right information appears. Your directory listing should include:
- Business name.
- 1-2 paragraphs describing your business.
- 1-10 keywords – so you can be found easily in a search.
- Address / phone / website
- Photo of business exterior- we take care of this.
Sign up for e-mail updates and news:
- Weekly Wednesday Newsletter – this is our public e-newsletter. Updates are sent out every Wednesday at 5 p.m. to local residents and anyone else who wishes to follow events and news in our BIA. These updates include feature pieces, upcoming events, job postings etc. https://wellingtonwest.ca/signup/
- WWBIA Member Alerts – these are sent out less frequently but include important updates and information for businesses in the BIA – including you. These updates might include updates on upcoming promotions, construction, weather, or crime alerts.
Please let me know if we can add you to one or both of these lists. And be sure to send your event notices, job postings, media features our way so we can include them in our Weekly Wednesday newsletter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share on social media:
We use these Social Media channels to highlight events, news, photos etc. so again, be sure to send any updates or event notices our way:
Get in touch with us:
We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Visit our office: 1292 Wellington St. West.
- Call us: 613-729-0363
- Our staff:
- Dennis Van Staalduinen – BIA Executive Director
- Kevin Falkingham – Marketing & Events Manager
- Marianne Rothbauer – Office & Membership Coordinator