BIA members elect new Board, approve 2023 budget – Annual General Meeting Recap
Thank you to all who attended our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on January 10, 2023, reporting on 2022 and looking ahead towards another exciting year in Wellington West!
Following the AGM election, we are thrilled to introduce the Wellington West BIA Board of Directors, who will work diligently to represent the BIA membership across Hintonburg and Wellington Village, as well as the community at large.
In addition to the returning Board members listed below, please join us in congratulating the three new Board members who came forward and were elected to join the team:
- Amy Gatschene – Motif! Boutique,
- Lindsay Machinski – Urban Art Collective!
- Kourtney Morin – Hello Dolly Pastries
Returning Board Members:
- Brian Muzyka – Royal Bank of Canada,
- Devinder Kaur – Prana Shanti Yoga Centre,
- Mike Morris – Morris Home Hardware,
- Maddie LePage – Community rep – Marketing Committee Chair
- Mark Fortier-Brynaert – Mann Lawyers
- Summer Baird – Hintonburg Public House,
- Tamara Steinborn – Kindred Shop and Studio,
- Elsbeth Vaino – Custom Strength,
- Callie Sanderson – Community rep. local resident
If you were not able to attend the Annual General Meeting, you can watch a recording of the virtual livestream via Youtube below.
Minutes from the AGM held on January 10, 2023 at 9:00am will become available in the coming weeks.