Notice of BIA Annual General Meeting – January 20, 2022 (Virtual)
January 20, 2022: 9 a.m.
The Wellington West BIA Board invites member businesses and property owners to join us virtually for our AGM, reporting on 2021 and looking forward to a brighter 2022.
Only one business owner, property owner, OR a designated representative, may vote per BIA member business or property.
When you register, please indicate whether you are a voting attendee or a non-voting attendee by choosing the appropriate ticket type.
- Wellington West BIA boundaries. All commercial properties AND each business operating within those properties are members of the BIA.
- Not members: Registered charities, non-commercial properties, and home based businesses are NOT eligible voting members.
- One vote per member: Only one owner or designated representative may vote per BIA member business or property.
- Questions? or to confirm whether your property or business is eligible to vote, please email email@example.com.
Documents for this meeting:
(Document links being added here up to date of meeting)
- AGENDA: for Jan 20, 2022 Annual General Meeting (for approval at AGM)
- MINUTES: from January 2021 AGM (for approval at AGM)
Constitutional Amendments (for approval at AGM):
- MOTION: to Approve Governance ByLaws/Policies
- Document 1: WWBIA Board Procedure By-law;
- Document 2: WWBIA Board Policies with respect to the sale and other disposition of land, hiring of employees, and procurement of goods and services;
- Document 3: WWBIA Board Election-Related Resources Policy
Treasurer’s Report documents:
- 2020 Audit documents (for approval at AGM)
- 2021 Year-End Budget Report (to date)
- 2022 Budget – Simplified AGM version (for approval at AGM)
Other documents for reference:
- 2021 BUDGET – as approved at last January’s AGM